How to set up a Smart Shopping campaign In Google Ads
In this how-to blog post, we’ll walk you through how to set up a smart shopping campaign.
- You must first create a data feed Include your product information in a Merchant Center account.
- Next, you must ensure that you meet the requirements of the Smart Shopping campaign.
- To get started, log in to Google Ads and create a new campaign.
- Choose your goal Choose “Shopping” as the campaign type.
- Connect the drive to your Merchant Center account.
- Choose the country where you want to sell your products.
- Choose “Smart Shopping campaign” under “Campaign subtype”.
- Set your budget
- Upload assets, including your logo and high-quality picture, and a message representing your business.
- Then submit your campaign
After setting up the campaign, wait at least 15 days without making changes Machine learning performance improved You will see the results after a while Please visit the Help Center for more information on smart shopping campaigns