1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
All current innovation in marketing is through digital channels. This opening lecture demonstrates the power of applying digital concepts across the Marketing function in any business. You will
learn how to harness the power of digital marketing as a core driver of the marketing Strategy for a company.
- Strategies in Digital Marketing
- Aligning the Internet with Business Objectives
- Examples of Great Case Studies
- User Behavior & Navigation
- Branding & User Experience
2. Search Engine Optimization
The SEO module will teach you about Search Engine Optimization and how to leverage Key techniques to improve your website organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs) to drive more traffic. It covers
key technical insights to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
- • Stakeholders in Search
- • Customer Insights
- • On & Off-page Optimization
- • Meta Tags, Layout, Content Updates
- • Inbound Links & Link Building
3. Search Marketing
This module gives you essential skills to strategies, plan and manage a Search Engine marketing campaign. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable ROI.
- • Campaign Management
- • Conversion Tracking
- • Targeting & Analytics
- • Keyword Selection
- • Conversion Metrics: CPA, CTR
4. Web Site Analytics
This module guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behavior. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use
them to improve your digital activities.
- • What is Social Media Marketing?
- • Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, YouTube and Flickr
- •Building Brand Awareness Using Social Media
In this module, you will learn the skills to effectively engage with customers across a diverse range of social media platforms. You will learn to set up social media campaigns, define goals and set KPIs. You will learn different social media communication styles apply for different target audiences.
This module will teach you about data capture and subscriber segmentation, email design and content, email delivery, and measurement and reporting. You will also learn how to grow and manage a subscriber database.
- • User Behavior
- • Segmentation, Key Metrics
- • Best Practice Case Studies
- • Split Testing
- • Campaign Process Optimization
6. Social Media 2
In this module, you will learn about the challenges involved in implementing an effective social media strategy for your business, especially when using paid advertising options. And how to schedule, manage and report on your campaigns.
- • Social Media Management
- • Insights and Analytics
- • Best Practice Examples & Case Studies
7. Email Marketing
- • Goal Configuration &Funnels
- • Intelligence Reporting
- • Conversions, Bounce Rate, Traffic Sources, Scheduling etc.
8. Mobile Marketing
This module provides you with a solid understanding of the rapid evolution of the mobile marketing landscape. Focusing on cutting-edge case studies, you will gain knowledge of the strategies and technologies of best practice mobile marketing.
- • SMS Strategy
- • Mobile Advertising
- • Mobile Optimized Websites
- • 7 Step Process for Mobile Apps
- • Proximity Marketing
- • Strategic Steps
- • Review & Testing
9. Display advertising
The module covers the core concepts associated with digital display advertising as well as key campaign aspects including ad formats, campaign setup and planning, target audience definition and publisher selection, as well as campaign administration, budgeting (including different pricing metrics), measurement and optimization.
- • Tracking your Campaign
- • Optimizing the Campaign
- • Campaign Planning
- • Running Effective Ads
10. Strategy & Planning
The Strategy and Planning module provide the skills to create a formal digital marketing plan for your organization, enabling you to work effectively with a digital agency or external contractors as required and establish an approach that will allow you to implement a successful digital marketing strategy.
- • Situation Analysis, Planning, Budget, Measurement
- Information Gathering & Research
- • Key Strategy & Planning Concepts & Methodologies
- • Best Practice Case Studies